Data Security Program
The third-largest tractor manufacturer in the world and second-largest in India has approached Prometis CyberSecurity to perform in-depth Risk Assessment covering the entire IT and R&D division, Center of Excellence, Material and Finance
- In continuation of the previous Risk Assessment, the Board has given the assignment to identify the potential risk and data information leakage points.
- The challenge is to understand the data flow across the 32 R&D departments and provide consistent process documents that identified and tags all sensitive information according to corporate and regulatory requirements for data privacy
- Developed information security program for Data Security to identify new data and legacy data
- Created policy document for data discovery and classification
- Enabled effective data security controls covering the data loss prevention and digital rights management
- Trained 600+ Employees on Data Protection Awareness program
- The policy and process document created as part of the Data Security Program has helped Employees being responsible in handling the sensitive data with proper classification.
- The comprehensive coverage of risk identification includes external factors as well as all risks/ vulnerabilities in protecting the information security relating to data.