The third-largest tractor manufacturer in the world and second-largest in India has approached Prometis CyberSecurity to perform an in-depth Risk Assessment covering the entire IT and R&D divisions
- Board supportive to perform a risk assessment as initial step to move into ISMS framework for was Research and Development divisions.
- Goal was to map business process with business ownership that came as challenge
- Our expert team has performed the Risk assessment across all R&D divisions and identified the risks within internal and external divisions)
- Guided the IT security team to protect the company with proper security policies, controls, and frameworks.
- Enforced people and process guidelines are in-place to identify and protect the information and ensured IT governance
- Customer went ahead with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and implemented the standards across the R&D business process driven by the Product Life Cycle Management System(PLM). Its various internal divisions were also audited for the standard.
- Assessment has helped the customer to revise the documentation, make corrections, and take actions to ensure that necessary processes and procedures are checked and updated on a consistent basis.